XJet Announces IPO of 2 Million Shares at $4-6/Share trendswire
We encourage you to use comments to interact with users, share your perspective, and ask questions of authors and each other. However, to maintain the high level of speaking that we have all come to value and expect, keep the following criteria in mind:
- to enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that is relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed in a positive and diplomatic way.
- Use a standard writing style. Includes punctuation and case.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed.
- Avoid profanity, slander, or personal attacks. directed to an author or another user.
- Don’t monopolize the conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also strongly believe in giving everyone a chance to express their thoughts. So, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions briefly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others feel annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about people taking control of a thread or forum, we reserve the right to remove them from the site, without recourse.
- English only comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be removed from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.