Since its introduction in The Master Trials DLC in breath of the wild players have found travel medallion be much more useful in explorer the vast lands of Hyrule. With the inclusion of the medallion in the game itself, kingdom tears allows players to use it for open a door and fast travel to the location they want. This is useful for exploring various regions of Hyrule, as players may find travel with a horse either unlock shrines long and tedious. Here is our guide on the Travel Medallion and how you can get and use it in Zelda TOTK.
Travel Medallion Zelda TOTK Guide
You will have to complete some of the side missions in the game. Players will have to talk to Robby to put their hands on the medallion. Once you have completed the mission unlock camera function in you pure pad and helped robbie fix your balloonRobbie will head from landing lookout to Hateno Town. Here you can approach him and activate three of Robbie’s side quests that players would have to go through to get upgrades for their Pad.
The first two missions are unlocked. sensor+ and hero paths on the Pad, while the third will allow you to have the Travel Medallion upgrade. While talking to Robbie in Tears Of The Kingdom, you’ll notice that he made a prototype of the Medallion that required more data to be completed. He then left his prototype in his lab in deep akkala when he went to work on the Purah Pad that you now have.
How to get the travel medallion
Once you activate the Presentation: Travel Medallion quest Robbie will instruct you to retrieve the prototype of Akkala Ancient Technology Lab in Deep Akkala, who now has control of the Yiga Clan.
- Players will have to head towards the laboratory in the northeast tip of Deep Akkala.
- The laboratory would be guarded by two Yiga clan soldiers who would prevent Link from entering.
- You will have to failure both to enter the laboratory.
- Once inside, Link will find a man named Combat and after talking to him, players will receive the Yiga Armor Chest Piece.
- After which players may be able to spot a stone chest that they can open to find Travel Medallion Prototype.
- He is then able to return and meet Robbie, after which he improvement to a real Travel Medallion ready to wear.
How to use the travel medallion
After having the Travel Medallion up and running, players can use it With direction to where they want to set up a fast travel location.
- After which you can browse through your Key Elements Menu to find it.
- Once this is done, you can click on it and select Place of the options.
- This will allow you to place a portal door exactly low where Link is standing.
- then you would be able to fast travel to that place when necessary.
- This comes in clutch in many situations like the the campaign advances.
It should be noted that the medallion has two more upgrades that allow players to place two more medallions at once. To get the second medallion players will have to unlock 10 Skyview towers while the third can be obtained when Link unlocks the 15 skyview towers. Once this is done, you can simply head over to Robbie for these updates.
That’s all about the Travel Medallion and how you can get it and use it in Tears Of The Kingdom. If you want to know about all Shrines in TOTK here is our guide covering the list of all the shrines.