In Tears of the Kingdom, finding and solving the Zakusu Shrine is quite tricky. Unlike other shrines, this one is not indicated by any blue-green aura on a huge rock. Which makes players wonder if they are looking in the wrong place. So let us tell you that in order for the sanctuary terminal entrance to appear, there are some prerequisites that you will need to complete. If you don’t know what they are, don’t worry, here’s everything you need to know. Below we have mentioned all about how you can find the Zakusu Shrine and complete the Proving Grounds Ascension puzzle in TotK.
How to find and complete the Zakusu Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom
In Tears of the Kingdom, to find the Zakusu Shrine you will have to complete the High Spring and Light Rings quest. This parallel adventure is given by Nazbi located in Spring of Wisdom. She interacts with him and will ask you to slide through the snow and through the rings to see the Blessing Light. If you’re not sure what exactly you need to do here, scroll down for more details.
High Spring and Light Rings Quest Guide
To solve this quest, players will need to navigate through 7 rings of light. Starting from South Lanayru Sky Archipelago, which will take you to the entrance of Zakusu Shrine. As the rings are limited in time make sure you are fast or else you will have to start over.
- First, go to Skyview Tower from Mount Lanayru and go to heaven.
- Then look directly and you will see the South Lanayru Sky Archipelago marked in the image above. (Coordinates: 3961 -1540 1119)
- head there, suit up with the shield on your left if you want, and interact with the Zonai Panel.
- This will activate the first ring you have to navigate.
- The trick to surfing is running and pressing ZL to bring up the shield. And after that jumping off the ledge and pressing A quickly.
- For more navigation tricks, check out our guide on how to protect surfing in totk.
- After going through the first one, dive in and follow the green glyph falling from the sky.
- And then navigate the rest of the 6 rings of light to complete the search.
- Once you are done with the search for High Spring and Light Rings, the The Zakusu Shrine will appear in Tears of the Kingdom.
TotK Zakusu Shrine Proving Grounds Ascension Solution
After completing the quest mentioned above, the The Zakusu Shrine will appear in the coordinates, 3534 -1489 0168. Here you have to Defeat more than 7 buildings. to complete the sanctuary. They are easy to defeat, but keep in mind that after entering the sanctuary all your team will disappear. So all you can do is merge the items you get in the domain and use your environment to defeat enemies.
- First, enter the strine, and take all the weapons on your left.
- After, start to fight the constructions until the bar at the top of the screen is empty.
- He enemies are on various levels of the sanctuary then the best is raise your head then fight them.
- To upload you can use domain elementslike rockets and hot air balloons.
- But you can even use your Recovery capacity in the structure similar to a zip line swinging in the middle of the domain.
- After you are done defeating them all a door will openrevealing the treasure chest containing Soldier III Spear.
- Loot the treasure chest and proceed to take the light of blessing.
This is how to complete the High Spring and Light Rings quest to find the Zakusu Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom. While you’re here, take a look at the best fuse materials in Zelda TotK. Also, take a look at how to get magic staff if you haven’t got it yet.