The creative possibilities in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom are limitless and one of the best vehicles gamers have ever made is the Hover Bike. It’s not only pretty fast, but also a great way to explore the vast region of Hyrule. And the best part is that doing it is pretty easy too. So here is how you can do it and its two variations.
How to make a floating bike in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
To make a Hover Bike you will always need 2 Fans and 1 Control Stick. There are two different types of bikes that you can do. Here they are both.
traditional floating bike
On this floating bike, the fans will be positioned like the wheels of a normal bicycle. That’s one in front of the Control Stick and one behind.. This is how you do it:
- Use the Ultrahand and place a fan upside down and flat on the floor. That means air must flow underneath.
- Next, take a joystick, tilt it up 45 degrees, and connect it to the fan on the floor.
- Finally, take another fan and connect it to the front of the Control Stick.
With your weight, the bike should fall forward. Now just grab the control stick and the fans will start running and you can easily slide around.
Hover bikes require quite a bit of power to run, so be sure to upgrade your battery for long-term use.
Segway floating bike
On this floating bike, Instead of having fans in the front and rear, each fan is attached to the side of the control stick.
- Use Ultrahand and place a fan upside down on the ground.
- Take a joystick, tilt it up 45 degrees, and tape it to the side of the fan.
- Now take another fan and glue it to the other side of the control stick.
Its use is slightly different from that of the traditional floating bike. When you start it, the bike will start to fly up, just move the left stick forward to realign it and then use it normally.
That’s all you need to do to make a Hover Bike in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK). You should also find our other interesting guides at Obsidian Frox Location, how to do duplication failand how to beat Sludge Like.